mandag 9. februar 2009

On the table.

Just because I was listening to that song right now and I didn´t really have a cool title. So thats todays title.

I saw push some days ago, that was a great movie. It made me want to have supernatural powers.

I kinda told myself to keep this blog fresh, but its not really. I dont really feel like my blog is that good. It would be cool if it was cool.

Right now, after listening to Imprint podcast in like 3 hours. I decided to listen to all my songs from A-Å

I like the pod-cast. Its goood :D Im listening from #1 so I don´t listen to the new stuff yet, but I look forward to listen from the newest.

Im so tired to day. My body hurts. Probably because of the hardcore snowboarding up at hatchers yesterday. That was allot of fun!

But thats okay. I´ll stop whining.

Tomorrow we´re finishing the craft project. We´re making a pot i think its called. And it is going to have interesting feet. So I made a head, for feet and arms going out from the head touching the table sort of. If that made any sense?

Ingen kommentarer: